11 Things Tag

This is a tag from Destiny. You're supposed to tell 11 random things about yourself, answer the 11 Q's the tagger set by the tagger, make up 11 new Q's, tag 11 people (or however many you want :-)) and let them know on their blog. So, 11 random things about me...

(1) I don't like to watch people eat cereal.
(2) I'd rather be really cold than really hot.
(3) I get Clubouse magazine (and love it :-)).
(4) I have about a hundred pictures/posters in my room.
(5) I like to wath gymnastics but not DO gymnastics.
(6) I'm a writer, butI'm not very good at keeping up on journaling.
(7) I love Pascal from Tangled. I have a stuffed animal of him :-).
(8) I am homeschooled and love it :-).
(9) I am saving my first kiss for marriage.
(10) Pasta is delish.
(11) I don't like the smell or taste of coffee or tea (except iced tea:)).

Questions from Destiny...
1. Silk or Plush? Plush
2. Favorite Book series? Real Life by Nancy Rue
3. Do you wear your hair up or down most of the time? Equal :-).
4. Bacon... do you like it? Yes.
5. Favorite quote? Ohwow, I have too many. But this is definitely one of my faves: "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannog lose." - Jim Elliot
6. Marker, crayon, or colored pencil? Marker
7. How many letters are in your full name? Let me count...13.
8. Got a celebrity crush? Honestly, nope :-).
9.  Mustache or Beard? Uh...I don't know..
10. Converse or Sneakers? Converse.
11. Hot summer days or Snow filled mornings? Both!

My questions for you...
(1) Favorite movie?
(2) Most tolerable kids' TV show?
(3) Favorite number?
(4) Top 3 favorite hobbies?
(5) Favorite dessert?
(6) Pie...apple or pumpkin?
(7) Favoritw Bible verse?
(8) A cause you care about?
(9) A name you love.
(10) Favorite Bible story and why?
(11) Favorite Bible character and why?

I tag anyone who wants to do it :-).



Photobucket

Ireland  – (January 20, 2012 at 7:00 AM)  

Will you tag me please? I'd LOVE to do it!

Thanks.

~Ireland~

dezzy louise ♥  – (January 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM)  

Thanks for doing this, Talia! I love the quote that you put and I'm gonna totally check out that series<3

Godsgirlz1  – (January 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM)  

Could you tag me too please? I would luv to do it.

Talia  – (January 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

I tag anyone who wants to do it

Sarah Elizabeth  – (January 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM)  

I'll do it! I love answering these things! :)

Brooke  – (January 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM)  

I'll do it! I get Clubhouse magazines too.:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP