Update and Question (I couldn't think of a post title)

Listening to: "Do Everything" by Steven Curtis Chapman
You know you're conforming when you put a song on so you can say "Listening to" at the top of your post. Moving on.

Today has been a pretty slow day. I did math this morning, worked on a little blog stuff, and chatted with a couple friends. Last night I watched part of the X Factor, chatted with my friend Kara, and finished Left Behind: The Kids # 3 (Mom's getting a few more from the library, as well as the 1st movie out of the adult Left Behind movies! Whoohoo!). I'm hoping to have a one-of-a-kind giveaway (no details yet), but I need to get some sponsors first. If you're interested, click here.

Honestly, I wanted to do a devotion today, but I don't know what to write about. So...I'd like to open it up: What would you like to read about? Devotion-wise? What are you wondering about, what is God pressing on your heart that you'd like to learn more about? What are you struggling with?

Something I've been struggling with personally is motivation to do my quiet times. The motivation just hasn't been there. So that's something I need to work on personally.

So what about you? What is God showing you, teaching you, or what are you confused about or struggling with?
Photobucket

Trinka  – (December 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM)  

Oooh! I love that song! And, actually, lately, I've WANTING to do my quiet time. :) But I'll be praying that you get your motivation back. :)

Emma Margaret  – (December 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM)  

Well I am planning to do a post about do not fear. It says in the Bible "Do not fear" 365 times. Thats one for EACH day on the year. You could do that if you wanted to.

EmmasPic.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP