Toy Packaging

Yesterday I went shopping with my friend, and we hung out (hanged out? no, that's not proper) at her house and chatted for a bit. It was fun! Plus, sweet ol' Kylie gave me a $10 iTunes gift card that she won at our co-op's speech tournament (she got first in the half platform and I got second). Isn't that sweet? I got a lot of new songs, which I love listening to! I got...

How Many Kings {downhere}
Everyday {Jessie Daniels}
No Matter What {Kerrie Roberts}
O, Holy Night {Matthew West}
Courageous {Casting Crowns}
The Christmas Shoes {NewSong}
All Things New {Mark Harris}
Love God, Love People {Israel Houghton}
Suitcases {Dara Maclean}

 My sister got some songs with a gift card she got too, including "When We're Together" by Mark Harris (which I LOVE! It's from Courageous) and "Toy Packaging" by Sara Groves, which I listened to today as my brother and I wrapped Christmas present :-).



This video is great, and the movie "Courageous" is fantastic. Go see it. Buy it. AHHH! It's soooo good. I definitely recommend it. 100%, There was nothing bad about it.

What are you up to today? What is your favorite Christmas song? Does your family have any special Christmas traditions? How are you showing God's love in the sense of giving this Christmas season?

Also, something funny to think about...

"If people are offended by 'Merry Christmas', say this instead: 'Happy Jesus' birthday!'"

Don't forget I'm still on the lookout for sponsors for a give{it}away. Contact me on Etsy (taliad1), fill out the form on the sidebar under the pink tab "sponsor me or review my books," or email me at girlzofgod(at)gmail(dot)com.

God bless you!
Photobucket

Ireland  – (December 14, 2011 at 6:14 PM)  

How fun! I Love the Happy Jesus' Birthday! To funny! I don't understand how people are offended by Merry Christmas! (of course it could have something to do with it starting with Christ!)
Oh well. (sighs)

Kiera (: ♥  – (December 15, 2011 at 11:44 AM)  

I love your song choices!! I love How Many Kings... me and my friends performed it for my church (: wrapping presents is soooooo fun, I've been doing it the past week!

Love you!

Kara Klarabelle Siert  – (July 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM)  

I love "Happy Jesus' birthday!" heehee
Now I'm excited for Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP