Lately

{Reading} "Tournaments, Cocoa, and One Wrong Move" by Nancy Rue, "The Underground" by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye
{Listening To} "When We're Together," Mark Harris
{Playing} Ukulele
{Watching} Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
{Anticipating} Winter Retreat
{Wanting} to play "My Sims Agents" (my brother's new Wii game)
{Photographing} Me and my ukulele
{Hoping For} Snow on the retreat

What are you reading, listening to, playing, watching, anticipating, wanting, photographing, or hoping for?
Photobucket

Elisha(:  – (December 27, 2011 at 6:53 PM)  

How can I sign up to do this??(:

Talia  – (December 27, 2011 at 7:02 PM)  

You dont sign up or anything...you just do it! :)

godsgirlz1  – (December 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM)  

My favorite series of books is the Red Rock Mysteries by Jerry B. Jenkins. I'm not reading them right now 'cause I don't have them. :-( I am planning on watching very soon the National Treasure DVDs. They are awesome. :-)

Talia  – (December 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM)  

I love those movies... I hope they make a third:)

godsgirlz1  – (December 29, 2011 at 8:24 AM)  

I hope they make a third too. The movies rock. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP