ecstatic, excited, overjoyed, exuberant - whatever you wanna call it.

CHRISTmas is in five days.
And I am ecstatic. Excited. Overjoyed. Exuberant. AHHHHH!!!!

I'm really excited :-).

As I get older, it seems like the years fly by so quickly! It seems like not that long ago that it was CHRISTmas last year! My shopping is all done, and yesterday I decided to make something for my sister which I personally think is very cool (sorry, that's not modest at all). I just hinted her that it involved a candle (which she knew, because every time I told her to stay out of the kitchen, she could smell it), the printer (which she knew), and a line (which wasn't a very good hint :)). She has no clue. But I can't post it on here (!!!) 'cause she might see it. And that would ruin the surprise.

Today I went to the doctor because I've had a cold/cough for almost 3 weeks. Yeah. And I really want to get better before Saturday (preferably tomorrow!) because me and my sis are singing in the Christmas Eve service at church, and I don't want to have a plugged nose for that! Noooo! I'm already gonna be nervous enough... Anyway, please pray that I heal up - QUICK!

Thanks for listening to my random rambles! Are you done with your Christmas shopping/making? What is your favorite part(s) of Christmas? Do you still have trouble sleeping on Christmas Eve like I do? :-)
Photobucket

Kiera (: ♥  – (December 21, 2011 at 9:13 AM)  

Praying! hmm, Haley's present sounds intriguing! I think one of my favorite parts of Christmas is looking through my stocking on Christmas morning! ♥

and yes, I to have a VEERRRRYYYY hard time sleeping on Christmas eve (;

Talia  – (December 21, 2011 at 9:19 AM)  

Thanks sooo much elisha!

Kiera, ikr?! The excitement and anticipation is overwhelming!

godsgirlz1  – (December 21, 2011 at 1:19 PM)  

I hope you feel better. I like getting the presents, giving the presents, and seeing family on Christmas. :-)

Emma Margaret  – (December 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM)  

YES I have trouble getting to sleep on Christmas Eve too! By the way, You know the post you did about things to smile about? I did a post about it now there are 2 other blogs that did post like that =D

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP