The Day After Christmas (a.k.a. today)

Today has been a relaxed day. I slept in until about 8:45 (yes, in the morning. Yes, that's sleeping in to me) and got up and made a tuna fish sandwich (I got pre-made tuna packets - which I looove - in my stocking for Christmas. Yes!) Today I have played a lot on my new ukulele, a Lanikai soprano ukulele that I named Alohilani - yes, I name some of my belongings (Cammy the camera, DoPi the iPod, Eragon the guitar, etc.). Alohilani is a Hawaiian name, according to the internet, that means "brightness, brightness from heaven." I like it because of the meaning, because it has "Lani" (short for Lanikai - get it?), and it's a pretty name.

Here are a few pics of Lani and I...












(All photos Copyright Talia DeAndrea, 2011).

Can you believe it's almost 2012? Now, I don't believe in all that end-of-the-world-is-coming-in-2012 stuff. I believe that God will rapture the Christians and begin the Tribulation in His own time. That could be next year, but it just as well could not. Only God knows the year, day, hour, minute, milisecond! It's gonna be weird next year though, you know? It's gonna be weird writing "2012" on everything! Next year I am going to attempt to read through the whole Bible (pray for me!) and attain and maintain a healthy diet and stay motivated to exercise! What are your goals for the new year? How do you plan to accomplish them?

Tonight we're (my family) going to the movies to see "We Bought a Zoo." Anyone else seen that? If yes, how was it? Today my dad and sister recorded one of my sis's songs, and I played a little uke for it.

How was your Christmas? What are you doing today?
Photobucket

Emma Margaret  – (December 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM)  

I have never seen that movie but my CHRISTmas was GRRREEEAAATTT!!!! I just <3 CHRISTmas!

Talia  – (December 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM)  

The movie wasn't very good...it had a boatload of cussing...

I'm glad you had a great CHRISTmas! I did too:)!

godsgirlz1  – (December 27, 2011 at 2:51 PM)  

I seriously can't believe the it is almost 2012! It seems like the more I get older time goes by a lot faster.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP