Christmas Eve

Merry CHRISTmas Eve, everybody! Can you believe that tomorrow is CHRISTmas? I hardly can!

Yesterday we made and decorated sugar cookies. It was very fun but very messy!


















Here's a few pics of our Christmas decorations and tree...




This morning we are relaxing, spending time with family, and I'm going to clean my desk :-). Tonight is the Christmas Eve Service at church, and me and my sister Haley are singing "How Many Kings" by downhere.

What are you up to today?

(All photos copyright Talia DeAndrea and the DeAndrea Family)

Have a very Merry CHRISTmas!
Photobucket

Marieanne  – (December 24, 2011 at 9:34 AM)  

Merry Christmas to you Talia! :)

Emma Margaret  – (December 24, 2011 at 10:49 AM)  

My family always go to my grandparent in CHRISTmas eve and exchange gift!

Talia  – (December 24, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

Thank you, Marieanne! And to you!

Emma Margaret, that sounds like fun! I think we might be doing something like that with our grandparents today or tomorrow.

Elisha, thank you! She got a little flour on her nose, so I decided to put more on a take a pic :-). She looked so cute :).

godsgirlz1  – (December 24, 2011 at 6:13 PM)  

I love your pics. Merry Christmas!

Rebekah  – (December 27, 2011 at 8:24 PM)  

Beautiful photos - the first one is so cute! Christmas treats are such fun to make (and eat...)!

You have a lovely blog and I've enjoyed looking around!

Love in Christ,
Rebekah

beautifulgemsblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP