Winter

Winter is fast approaching.








{via}
It's evident in the cold weather that's "sneaking" in. (I hope we get snow!)













{via}

It's evident that I'm already dreaming of Christmas...








{via}
...and one of these beauties. I can dream, right?







{via}
In my opinion, it's not too early for a cup of hot cocoa (in fact, I think you can let it slide in the beginning of September, just when it starts to get chilly)...and Christmas music :-).









{via}
I'm not gonna lie and pretend that I don't think of presents when Christmas comes around :P.

I'd like to offer you a little challenge (ooh, a challenge? Precisely). Why not, for this month and next month, we are extra-super-super greatful for everything we have. And why don't we use all of OUR blessings to bless someone else? November is National Adoption Month, so why don't we pray for orphans this month, and for people who are adopting? Oh, and that brings to mind a little annoucement that I keep forgetting to announce here on the blog!

...

My family is adopting again! A little boy from the Democratic Republic of Congo (Africa)!!! I'm very excited!

Your prayers are (obviously) very appreciated as we go through this process of adopting another precious creation of God - a child!

One more thing...Here's another way you can give this season...

Operation Christmas Child! Check it out!

And for those of you who are Scotty McCreery fans...



Emma Margaret  – (November 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM)  

Yay on the news!!! I LOVE operation Christmas Child! And I will try to pray for the orphans =D

Trinka  – (November 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM)  

Oh! That is so exciting that your family is adopting!!!!!! Our family has always wished that we could do that, but we have no money. :P
I love this new blog design!

Melody  – (November 10, 2011 at 4:12 AM)  

I love this time of the year! hat is so great that you guys are adopting!

Sonya Joy  – (November 10, 2011 at 1:29 PM)  

Congrats!! I can't wait to see how it goes. :-)
p.s. I LOVE your new blog design!!

♥Lexi♫ –   – (November 10, 2011 at 2:55 PM)  

I love winter and Christmas! It is my most favorite time of the year!! That is so wonderful that your family is adopting again, Talia. I will be praying!
BTW, that is a cool video!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP