Q&A

Hey, girls. Sorry I wasn't on my blog for a few days. I was grounded due to procrastination :P but now I'm off of groundation.

Thank you to you lovelies who submitted sweet questions for me to answer. Here are the answers:

(Oh, before I start answering the Q's, I just wanted to tell you that COURAGEOUS IS HERE NOW! We're going to see it tonight and I'm very excited :-)!!!)

Kara L.: What is your fav movie? When did u start blogging? What is 3 unique things about u?

I love a LOT of fave movies, but a few of my favorites are all three Narnia movies, Soul Surfer, Meet the Robinsons, Disney princess movies (LOL), and pretty much any Disney/Pixar movie.

I started blogging over 2 years ago. I started out with a private blog that could only be viewed by friends and family, but now it is public and I can share the LORD (and my ramblings) with more of you!

Three unique things about me??? {1} I LOVVEE Dug from Up. He is too funny. {2} I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding day, for the ONE special man God has picked out for me. {3} The other day my sister and I watched "That Thing You Do" and it totally cracks me up.

Korin: Have you ever been to another country? If so, which country? Would you rather live at the beach, in the desert, or in the mountains? Would you rather dance, or sing?

When I was in second grade, my whole family went on a mission trip to Mexico with some other friends. We stayed near a handicap orphanage and got to go there for most of the trip, which was really cool!

Beach, definitely :-). Especially a beach in Hawaii. I really want to visit there (and, like you're probably suspecting, meet Bethany Hamilton :-)!).

Sing! I love to sing, although it wasn't until this year that I really started singing in front of my family and others :-). I just did a vocal audition and made it into a singing show that will be in April. My sister is in it too. I'm really excited.

Emma Margaret: How old are you? What is your favorite blog? 

I'm 13 1/2.

It is hard to narrow down my favorite blog because I like so many! But I would have to say that one of my favorites is The Cupcake Dictionary. (I like SO many others, though!)

Thanks, dears, for the questions!


Photobucket

Brooke  – (November 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM)  

I loved your answers!!
I have a q: the girl that used to have a blog called Life With Emily, she stopped blogging a long time ago. Do you have an update on her??
Thanks!!

Talia  – (November 7, 2011 at 1:23 PM)  

No, I don't, sadly :(. I do hope she's doing alright. i'm sure she would appreciate our prayers!

Sylvi! ♫  – (November 7, 2011 at 1:32 PM)  

Great post, Talia! I love Q&A post, by the way.
Yeah, I'd love to meet Bethany Hamilton and go to Hawaii!

Jocee  – (November 8, 2011 at 8:02 AM)  

aww, i'm so happy i'm one of your favorite blogs!! how cool is that?! loved this :))
-jocee <3

Talia  – (November 8, 2011 at 10:07 AM)  

Sylvi -ikr?!? Thanks!

Jocee- thanks so much! I luv ur blog - it is so real and honest!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP