Autumn Musings...

The busy activities of my life have slowed down a little...it's kind of like a gust of cool wind. Don't get me wrong, I loved all the activities. It's just...they take up a lot of time and energy.

The play we (my sister and I) were in just got over (sniff). I'm gonna miss some of those play kids.

Volleyball is over now, too. The awards dessert was a couple of weeks ago, and I'm just so proud of my team. I love them all.

Now, I need to write a 3-minute rough draft for a speech at co-op...and I currently have no topic that sparks my interest.

Me and my sister are going to a Bible study, and I need to get caught up on the devotional book reading!

I really want to get clay and make necklaces. I saw this adorable pumpkin pie necklace on someone's Etsy shop and really want to make one now! If I do, I'll try to post a pic.

Yesterday my brother, Mom, and I carved pumpkins. My brother and mom did an Angry Bird one, and I did Tinkerbell :-). Here they are:
















I'm also going to begin doing NaNoWriMo (hopefully) today. I'm going to try to do 30,000 words this year, instead of 50,000, but if I finish the 30 thousand and want to go on, maybe I'll change the goal. We'll see.
















Tonight my family is going to watch Cars 2 (and probably eat leftover halloween candy). Speaking of halloween, I went to a harvest party at church two nights ago. It was for the high school, and you could dress up if you wanted. I was Princess Leia. Last night, I didn't go to the festival, but I went to my grandparents' and watched part of The Hulk. It wasn't as good as Thor and Captain America, but then again I didn't see the whole thing. I'd like to see Iron Man as well, but JUST because he's in Avengers (otherwise, it probably wouldn't spark my interest). Speaking of Avengers, I am pumped to see it.



















Yayyyy! :-)

I also REALLY want to see Courageous. It didn't come to our theatre! Wahhhh!



















Has anyone else seen it? What do you think of it?

OK, and I've noticed that a lot of people are doing that Q-&-A thing on their blog, where the readers ask Q's and the blogger gives answers! So if you guys WANNA ask questions I would LUV IT. If not, that's fine too :-).

Photobucket

Kara L. –   – (November 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM)  

Ok here is some questions. :)

What is your fav movie?

When did u start blogging?

What is 3 unique things about u?

:D

Korin –   – (November 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM)  

I've got a few questions. :D
1. have you ever been to another country?
If so, which country?

2.Would you rather live at the beach, in the desert, or in the mountains?

3. Would you rather dance, or sing?

:) :) :)

Marieanne  – (November 2, 2011 at 9:26 AM)  

Hey Talia I've a new blog!
http://papillon-mm.blogspot.com

Love,
Marieanne

Emma Margaret  – (November 3, 2011 at 2:46 PM)  

I did see Courageous and it was SSSOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very encouraging to see good Christian movies!
And I some questions

1 How old are you?

2 what is your favorite blog?

Emma Margaret  – (November 3, 2011 at 2:47 PM)  

And you did SO good on the tinker bell pumpkin!!!

Emma Margaret  – (November 6, 2011 at 11:13 AM)  

I have a new blog too it is

Emmaspic.blogspot.com

Please check it out!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP