We're Back! {Long Picture Post}

We're back from our trip! We, as in Mom and I, went on a trip to the midwest to meet two internet friends and some other friends that we've known for eight years! It was such a fun trip, and I had a wonderful time!

First, we went to Nebraska, where I got to meet my dear friend Kara and her family. I met Kara two years ago on the Wonderzone Bible Reading Club, and she is really sweet, nice, and fun. We had a good time! We went to the zoo and a museum. Through her I also met Sarah, who you will read about in a little bit :-).

Meeting for the first time!




At the zoo. The animals kept "posing" for our pictures!














On a bridge that makes your hands smell funny :-).














An adorable little guy that had his eyes closed but opened them when we came to his exhibit!














Other pictures of animals - God's amazing creation!






































In the butterfly exhibit :-).














At a museum.














Thanks for the great time, Kara, and thank you to your whole family for letting us stay with you! I had so much fun!

Next, we went to Indiana to visit my friend Kiera and her family. It was a total surprise for Kiera, and we haven't seen each other in three years!

Kiera's reaction to seeing me. I love it! It's not often that you capture such pure surprise and joy on a camera!


At the Cracker Barrel for lunch one day - united friends ☺.

Being goofy.



Yummy dessert.

Me and my friend Brenna, her super nice sister who I love :-).

Sitting in matching rocking chairs.

Trying on accessories at Claire's.

Wearing matching owl hats (thanks, Mom :-)!).

Being goofy in the car (I love this pic).

(This was not long before me and Kiera lip-synced to "Second Chances" from Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie).

We went to the Creation Museum. It was so amazing and awesome. I totally recommend going there! I want to go again in a few years when they make an actual to-the-Bible sized ark!

I got to meet my friends Sam and Emma as well. Here are a couple of pics!





Emma and I also went with Kiera to youth group. It was fun! I had a really gerat time in Indiana. Thank you, Kiera, Christa, Art, and Brenna!

After we went to Indiana, we traveled to Louisiana, where we met my friend Sarah and her family. Sarah is really nice and she really loves the Lord and desires to serve Him. We had a really fun time!



Trying on masks in New Orleans.


At the NASA visitors center.

After a yummy lunch at Chick-fil-A!


Standing by a Lion King 3D sign after watching it at the theatre (and yes, I threw popcorn at Sarah. It was off the floor!).

I had a great time. Thank you all so much for your hospitality, generosity, and kindness.


Photobucket

Kara "Klarabelle" Siert  – (September 19, 2011 at 12:15 PM)  

Talia, I am sooo glad you came to visit! I had an amazing, EPIC time! I love all your pics and your blog rocks! I miss you so much, but I'm glad you're safely back in OR and that we can continue e-mailing, Skyping, blogging, and talking on the phone! :D Love you Talia, and thanks for the wonderful visit. <3

Talia  – (September 19, 2011 at 4:54 PM)  

Kara, thank you so much! I had a really really fun time. I am so glad that we are friends! It 'twas epic :-)!

jennerwren  – (September 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM)  

Talia, Thank you for sharing. I was so excited that you were going to surprise Kiera. I love the pics!
Kiera's grandma, Jeni

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP