Blog Award (One Lovely Blog)

I guest posted today over at Mary's blog! Click here to check it out!

I also received an award from the lovely girls, Ali and Destiny. Thank you! That was sweet!













Here's what you're supposed to do if you get this award: Write 7 things about yourself and pass on to other bloggers.

Here ya go...

1. When I'm older, I want to be a professional writer, photographer, and web designer.
2. I just discovered how to do the pink background on my sidebar titles. *Yeah!*
3. I think words look so cool with {these} things around them.
4. The last superhero movie I went to see in theaters was Captain America.
5. My favorite Lord of the Rings (LOTR) characters are Sam, Merry, and Pippin.
6. Right now, the books I am reading are "Lucy's "Perfect" Summer" by Nancy Rue and "Hearts of Fire" by Voice of the Martyrs.
7. I am really excited for the fall! My grandma and grandpa are taking me, Haley, and my cousin on a trip. So that should be really fun :-).

And now...(duh duh duhhhh) I award this to (with no limits to how many I can award - mwahaha:)) ...

~Destiny at Adorkable (right back at ya :-)
~Ali at Daughter of Christ (your blog is lovely, too!)
~Anna at God's Tomboy
~Emii at Girlz 4 God
~Jocee at The Cupcake Dictionary
~Kara at Klarabelle's Candy
~Michal at Inside Out
~Sarah at And So Our Journey Begins...
~Alisha at Mercy's Miracle
~Nela at Beloved Star
~Kels at A Ray of Sunshine
~Hannah at Christian Girl Hangout
~Mary at Smile {Forever and Always}
~Raquel from God's Daughter and First Night of Freedom
~Emily at Practically Pink
~Crista Moriah at Uniquely Fashioned for His Glory

Even if your name isn't ^up there^ you are still lovely!

God bless you!
Photobucket

Kels  – (September 2, 2011 at 3:56 PM)  

Awwww. Thank you deary! You are one lovely blogger. :)

Big hugs!! xxxx~Kelsey

Sarah  – (September 3, 2011 at 8:03 AM)  

Thanks Tali! Love you! I'm trying to think whether or not I have an update for my blog...I probably should update anyway. :P

Ali Holmes  – (September 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM)  

Aww your so sweet thank you!!! :D

Blessings,
Ali H.

Nela  – (September 4, 2011 at 7:42 PM)  

Thanks for the award! :)
I hope to be a professional photographer someday too, but I would like to do other things first though.

I heard that Captain America was pretty good. :)

Here's a link to my blog award post, in case your interested.
http://desiringgodsdesires.blogspot.com/2011/09/lovely-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP