*Your Love is Strong* My Fave Tag

This tag is a lot of fun! And, psh, you can do it even if you don't get tagged :-). Please take note that I don't actually believe in everything this says...that would be weird...anyway, moving onto the actual tag (p.s. I "stole" this tag from the lovely-beautiful-fun-God-focused Emii's lovely-amazing-beautiful-fantastic-God-focused-one-of-my-faves blog):

(by the way, you answer these by putting your iPod, CD player, MP3, etc. on shuffle. Have fun! Any of you can have this)

IF SOMEONE SAYS "THIS IS OKAY" YOU SAY:
Tonight (TobyMac)

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Heartbeat (Remedy Drive)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
The Climb (Miley Cyrus - that's the only song by her I have) What? And this makes sense how?

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
We're Going to be Friends (Jack Johnson) Haha, "WE'RE GOING TO BE FRIENDS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" JK :-).

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Beloved (Tenth Avenue North) Sweet :-).

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Love Rule Today (Revive)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
You Keep On Givin' To Me (Chris Lizotte) God keeps giving to us and blessing us!

WHAT IS 2+2?
Are You Ready (PureNRG) One time I did this tag, the song was, "More."

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
What's Goin Down (TobyMac)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Take You Away (Kerrie Roberts). Yep. Whatever :-).

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Defying Gravity (Wicked). HA! I love that!

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Boomin/Opera Trip Interlude (TobyMac). Do I sing Phantom of the Opera too much? Les Mis? I think not!

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Stronger (Mandisa). Sweet.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Mighty to Save (Jeremy Camp). I love that song!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS?
We're More Than Champions (ApologetiX). OK then.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
No Other Saviour (Starfield). That's not a secret!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Your Love Never Fails (Sixteen Cities). Yes, their love does fail, but God's doesn't!

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Let Your Day Begin (Tree63). Um, no...

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Keep My Heart Alive (Sanctus Real). This makes perfect sense...NOT!

WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
As Long As I'm Here (Brandon Heath). Nuh-uh.

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
I See The Light (Tangled). Do I just giggle whenever I see light? It's nighttime...a camera flashes...hahahahahHAHAHAbahahahaHOHOHOhehehe! No.

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
I'm Not That Girl (Wicked). (haha!)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Your Love Goes On (Building 429)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Fall Down (Trevor Morgan)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
BFF (PureNRG) (no, I wouldn't change that!)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Restless (Audrey Assad)

WHAT DO YOU MOST OFTEN EXCLAIM?
360 (PureNRG) "Hey, everyone! Guess what?! THREESIXTY!"

WHERE IS PARADISE?
The Lost Get Found (Britt Nicole) (very cool!)

WHAT DID YOU FIRST SAY AS A BABY?
Cover of a Magazine (PureNRG again ☺!)

IF YOU HAD A PET, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT?
Footloose (PureNRG)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIGHT TO SEE?
Before the Sun Goes Does (PureNRG again again again!)

WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT?
Nothing Else I Need (Jeremy Camp)

IF YOU WROTE A BOOK, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?
City On Our Knees (tobyMac) (that's taken, but a cool name)

WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR LAST?
Clouds (After Edmund) (very cool)

WHAT WOULD YOUR SUPERHERO NAME BE?
Fire in my Eyes (Fireflight)

HOW SOON WILL THIS BE OVER?
Moment Made for Worshiping (Steven Curtis Chapman)

WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?
One Person at a Time (Jonny Lang)

WHAT DO YOU MOST HATE?
Fighting for Your Heart (Let it Go) (After Edmund)

WHAT DO YOU MOST LOVE?
Our Hope Endures (Natalie Grant)

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET NAME?
I've Got News (Andrew Peterson)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Your Love is Strong (Sixteen Cities)

Photobucket

Emii  – (August 11, 2011 at 12:02 AM)  

This tag is my favourite, too! I love it, and there were a couple of giggles in there coming from me. :D

Sonya Joy  – (August 11, 2011 at 6:46 PM)  

Ok, that is hillarious!! I will have to try that, althought I don't think mine will turn out to be so funny!

Talia  – (August 11, 2011 at 7:17 PM)  

I especially loved "Defying Gravity"! My sister was singing that all day, too :)! Haha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP