The Outtakes: Day 6 and Day 7

What are the outtakes?



{Day 1}
{Day 2}
{Day 3}
{Day 4}
{Day 5}

{Yesterday}
Yesterday we went to a BBQ at the church that some of our relatives attend, which was yummy :-). Then we went to the Blackberry Arts Festival, and Haley (my sis), her friend Chelsea & I walked around a bit and watched "Teen Idol" for a little bit. After that we went home and watched a little of the old "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (I like the old one better than the new one that has Johnny Depp in it). After that we went to Haley's 2nd night of the dinner theatre. It went well! Haley did, as she had the night before, great :-)! They all sang "God Bless America" at the end, which was probably one of my favorites. After the dinner theatre we helped load up, the singers ate some cake, and we went home. I didn't get to bad until after 11, and I was pretty tired and slept in until almost 8:40!

{Today}
I got up and read my devotions (about not excluding people because they aren't "like you" or "in your group of friends" but, instead, love everyone like Jesus would love them), then we got ready and went to church. My friend I haven't seen in awhile was there, and one of Haley's friends, so it was nice seeing them, and the lesson was good.

Tonight I am planning on having something random for dinner, putting more glow-in-the-dark star stickers on my ceiling (thank you for getting them for me, Dad), reading more of "Lucy Doesn't Wear Pink," going to bed, sleeping, LOL and I don't know what else before then ;). Hope you all are having a WONDERFUL day. I am praying for you!
Photobucket

Sylvi! ♫  – (August 28, 2011 at 5:54 PM)  

Nice! Thanks for sharing =)

Love,

Sylvi!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP