The Outtakes: Day 4


"What are 'The Outtakes'?"



{Day 1}
{Day 2}


This morning, I woke up and read some of Lucy Doesn't Wear Pink by Nancy Rue (love that series).
{p.s. Nancy has two blogs I like, 'Tween You and Me and IN REAL LIFE}



















{via}

For breakfast, I wanted a tuna sandwich (okay, a little obssessed). But since my brother does not like the smell, I had to wait until lunch, when he would be at VBS. I wasn't happy, but I settled for turkey.
















(doesn't look as appetizing to me as Starkist tuna packets, but...)

After breakfast, I kind of just lazed around and babysat my sister for a bit. She was watching Dora the Explorer. For lunch, I had a tuna sandwich (yes!).

(random friends excited-jumping)

















In the afternoon, I got to chat with two great friends, then I went outside and took some pictures (see this post).
















After a yummy dinner of taco salad, we (as in, my family) went for a walk. But, before the walk, I tried riding my brother's bicycle and ended up toppling the whole thing over and falling onto the cement. I laughed :-). sometimes I claim I have blonde roots.
















I had a fun day!

Here's a verse I will leave you with (and let me encourage you - read it as if reading it for the first time):

Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

(photos via. I do NOT reinforce or support all content on this site)

Photobucket

Nela  – (August 26, 2011 at 5:52 AM)  

Sounds like a good day! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP