The Outtakes: Day 2

{If you're wondering what The Outtakes are, check out this post.}



Slept well and woke up after 8 am (although I thought it was much earlier.) Read a devotion out of a devotional book by Susie Shellenberger. Ate breakfast. Was going to work out, but the DVD player wasn't liking our new movie ("You Again") and it wouldn't play it or even eject it. AND it was like 10 am so my mom said just to take a walk with them later (which we're going to do shortly). I did some chores, and then the rest of the (lazy :P) day, I blogged, emailed, read blogs, played guitar, sang, played my iPod, and read a magazine (Clubhouse). If I'm bored tomorrow I want to make duct tape shoes. Something that would've made today BETTER is if it wasn't so lazy (I don't like lazy days!). For dinner we had hamburgers (which were really good), and my mom went to the store today and got whales (I LOVE whales!). Not real whales - the crackers. So I want some right now...but I'm going to wait...sigh, whales are so yummy. Today I got irked at my siblings. Balled my fists 'cause I was angry at another family member. Stomped around. Felt like kicking a door. But it didn't last long.

So, sorry this outtake is pretty boring, but then again, we're being real, aren't we? So this was pretty much today. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive (as in, not lazy).

G'night!

Photobucket

Nela  – (August 24, 2011 at 5:55 AM)  

I get mad at my siblings too sometimes. So whenever I lose my temper or patience with them, it helps me to go somewhere by myself, and think how I should've handled the situation better. And later on, when my temper has cooled down a bit, I go up to them and I ask for forgiveness. :)

Miss Grace  – (August 24, 2011 at 6:13 AM)  

I noticed you entered and won the God's Daughter giveaway!


I am hosting a giveaway at Grace Place that runs through September 3rd. I'm giving away a pearl bracelet and a jeweled friendship bracelet. Please stop by and enter!

Miss Grace
hgraceplace.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP