Ze Outtakes: Day 9 and 10

First of all, my day 9 and 10 outtakes...

What are the outtakes?



{Day 1}
{Day 2}
{Day 3}
{Day 4}
{Day 5}
{Day 6 and day 7}
{Day 8}

Hey, dearies. Okay, today I just feel like saying "dearies" in the Blogging world. Anyway...

{Yesterday - Day 9}
Let's see....in the morning we all got ready and went to see Kari Jobe, because she was at the radio station that my dad works at, and they were interviewing her on the radio! So we got to meet her. A pic for you...

(I look tired)














She was really sweet, and she loves Jesus!

Later that night, I babysat my two younger siblings, and we made a movie for our parents - "If I Were Parent For a Day." It wasn't working on our blu-ray player (:P) so we're gonna watch it later on the computer. It was fun. My little 3-year-old sister liked playing "Mom" and my 8-year-old brother liked playing "Dad." :-)

So it was a good day, although I *did* get irked at people (happens all the time :/).

{Today}
I got up and got ready for volleyball. And I am SO SORE now!

Later I'm going to an eye test thingimajigor where I have to look at a lot of dots for like 45 minutes or something. Fun :P (NOT).

Who else doesn't like appointments? Doctor? Eye doctor? And ESPECIALLY dentist? (anyone else get worried if you have any cavities?)

Photobucket

p.s. Check out my super-sweet-God-loving-fun-encouraging-beautiful-smart-friend Kara's new blog, Klarabelle Candy!

Sylvi! ♫  – (August 31, 2011 at 1:51 PM)  

Awesome! Kari Jobe! Nice!

Blessings,

Sylvi!

Shelley  – (August 31, 2011 at 2:56 PM)  

Nice pic! I've never heard of her, but still that's cool how you met her! :) I don't mind going for an eye check-up, or to the dentist, it's the doctor's appointments I don't like! And thanks for following my blog!

Talia  – (August 31, 2011 at 2:59 PM)  

Hey Shelley! You're welcome! It depends WHAT the doctor says for me :0). I don't love getting blood taken :P! Kari Jobe is a really good singer!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP