Lately...

Lately, we've been exercising (is it just me, or is it funny that 2 of the 3 pictures under "physical exercise" on Wikipedia are of a participant in a triathlon and the US Marines?).

Lately, I've been wanting to write another novel.














Lately, I've been craving wanting a Chipotle burrito (no can do).









Lately, I've been excited for the upcoming fall play that my sister and I are in (ee!).

Lately, I've been watching The Cosby Show with my family (we just finished the 8th season).















Lately, I have been wanting to have my friend over to spend the night (I got to see her yesterday after not seeing her for 2 months!).

Lately, I have played the guitar a lot.

Lately, the LORD has been good. But, He ALWAYS is :-).

What have you been up to lately?

Photobucket
(pics from Wikipedia, Chipotle(.com), and Pinterest(.com). I do not reinforce all pictures on these websites - view at own risk).

Kendall  – (August 22, 2011 at 5:49 PM)  

Oh my gosh, I love Chipotle! <3 Haha. Also, I'd love to write another novel but I don't have any good ideas right now, and I'm really busy besides. Sigh.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP