Camp & Soul Surfer

Tomorrow, I'm off to summer camp. 'Til Sunday. So this means I shall not be blogging those days. I am SO excited for Sunday. And you want to know why? My sis is coming home! You got that right. She's coming back from Africa! EEEEEEEEK! Can't wait to see her!

Please pray for all of the children at camp, that they would all have a deep faith in the LORD (or attain one there) and that we would all really grow in it there. Please also pray for the leaders and teachers, that the LORD would guide them and if a child asks to know more about Jesus, God would give them the right words. Please pray for safety, health, and teamwork, too! And please pray that Haley and the other Africa girls (and all the people on the missions trips) will return safely and healthily.

Thank you so much!

Also, guess what? Soul Surfer comes out on DVD today! YAYYY! I'm very excited! I saw it in theatres and love it...one of my faves :-). I encourage you to check it out!




















What is your favorite thing about the summer? Have you seen Soul Surfer?

Chris  – (August 2, 2011 at 12:53 PM)  

Eeeeeepppp! I can't wait for it to come out!!!

Kels  – (August 2, 2011 at 2:20 PM)  

Have fun at camp my friend! And I'll be praying for you and your sister's traveling safety.

I LOVE the movie Soul Surfer! I saw it in theaters too. :)

Have a lovely day. xxxx~Kelsey

Crista Moriah  – (August 2, 2011 at 2:33 PM)  

Ooh! I want to see Soul Surfer! Everyone keeps saying what a great movie it is. :)

Much Love in Christ,
Moriah

Talia  – (August 2, 2011 at 3:01 PM)  

Kelsey, thanks so much! That's very kind.

Chris and Moriah, it is SO good!
Talia

Hannah  – (August 2, 2011 at 3:58 PM)  

I watched some of Soul Surfer today! It is so cool!

Brownie Girl  – (August 3, 2011 at 1:03 AM)  

I saw Soul Surfer in March. I don't think it was even out yet! :-D It was great! My dad downloads us movies in case your wondering HOW..

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP