What I'm Doing Today

This morning, I did my devotions, and it feels so great to do them! I'm reading "A Young Woman After God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George, and I really encourage you to read it! Today my devotions werw about obtaining a heart committed to prayer. You cannot hate someone you are praying for. So, today, I challenge you to pray for your parent(s), sibs, and an enemy or person oyu really don't like.

Thank you girls for praying for me. I have been doing my devotions consistently and trying to attain and consistent, strong prayer life! Please continue to be in prayer! I am praying for all of you!

Last night, my brother had our cousin K spend the night. I'm assuming they had fun, because I woke up to loud laughing this morning! Now they are playing the lego Star Wars video game. Last night I also had fun with my cousin E, who did my hair (I did hers, too). She is very sweet and cute. It was also fun to see cousin B, who can make me laugh by the random things he says! I love them all.

 Today, even more cousins are coming to visit (Et, Sa, & C), and Sa and C are staying at our house tonight, so I'm excited :-). My mom, dad, and aunts and uncles are taking my grandparents out for dinner because it is their 45th anniversary!!!

Happy anniversary, Gramma and Papa Duck. I love you :-)!

This morning we got e-mails from Haley, and I got one from my friend Araya. I was so excited! They are both doing well. Thank you for being in prayer for them ♥. Blessings!

What has been the best part of your day or week so far?

Brownie Girl  – (July 24, 2011 at 9:52 AM)  

Well yesterday we went over to our friends house for dinner. We stayed until 11:30 PM! We played video games, board games, fashion games. Then we had pie and ice cream!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP