A Tribute to my Play Friends

Mulan Jr. is officially over (check out the post before this one), but I thought I'd give a little "tribute" to some of my friends from the play (can you tell I'm gonna miss them?). It's kind of funny that the font I'm using for their names is "Everytime I Miss You." ☺
{1} Emily was outgoing and talked to me.
{2} David V. was funny and did random things. He wore sunglasses and a hat that looked like the mad hatter and didn't care what anybody thought.
{3} Dustin did a "funny walk" on purpose, where he would scurry around on tip-toes. He also called me "Beardy" and liked to quote Star Wars.  
{4} David N. was friendly and said "good job" a lot.
{5} Kyle got hyped up on coffee (and the occasional red bull)...not good! He would zip around and say random things, like, "Superstar!" Then, afterwards, he would get reeeeally tired.
{7} Olivia was nice to talk to, friendly, and a sweet girl.
{8} Autumn and Emma could be found dancing and singing in the dressing room, and they didn't care if anyone was watching.
{9} Mikaela was fun and added a lot of spunk to her character (Mushu).
{10} Thaddeus was funny (and he had lame pickup lines!).
{11} Kayla is fun and unique.
{12} Dan and Anita, the directors, were really kind. I love them both!
And, although I've known her longer than the play, Danica is a really good friend to me, and she prayed with me before every performance.

Jenna Blake Morris  – (July 18, 2011 at 9:27 AM)  

Sounds like fun -- and that's funny about your font!

Kels  – (July 18, 2011 at 5:40 PM)  

Hey Talia! Here is the link to my post. Sorry you had trouble finding it. :)

http://theflipflopfarmgirl.blogspot.com/2011/06/numbering-comments.html

lexi  – (July 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM)  

Hey Talia!!! It's been SOOO long since I've been on here. I've missed you and your blog so much! That's cool about your play friends. I enjoy doing that sort of stuff, too!
Again, it's great to be back:)!

Talia  – (July 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM)  

Lexi, I'm so glad to have you back!!!!!! I missed you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP