Now Introducing: Tania's Faith

Good news...last night, I got the OK from my mom to self-publish my next book, Tania's Faith! EEEEEEEEEhaha! *ahem* I wrote this book through
NaNoWriMo (which I totally recommend, by the way), and I am just so privileged to be able to share it with others. Jesus Himself deserves all thanks and honor.



Times have been tough ever since young Kentucky girl Tania Burton's mother died four years ago. Nonetheless, she loves living in a country home with her Papa and little sister Maggie. When Papa informs them that he's getting married and that they're moving to a house on the Oregon coast, Tania angrily runs into the forest, only to find herself next to a magical river she's never seen before - a river that can heal wounds. When Tania falls into the river in her sleep, she discovers that she is no longer in Kentucky, but in a strange country called VaVoria, where animals talk, evil lurks, and people hide secrets that could change the course of Tania's life forever.







Tania's Faith is available here, as well as my other book, Girlz of God.
© Talia DeAndrea, 2010, 2011.

Kels  – (July 20, 2011 at 1:43 PM)  

WOW! You go girl! That is so amazingly awesome, I'm so happy for you. :)

You keep this up and by the time your old and gray you'll be a famous author who has written tons of wonderful encouraging books. :)

Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

Brownie Girl  – (July 20, 2011 at 8:59 PM)  

I love the cover! And the story preview! I would love to get it.. But I think my mom wouldn't allow it.. I just got 2 new books. I will definitely think about Girlz of God though!

Sarah  – (July 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM)  

I totally agree with Kelsey! I want it really badly now! ;)

Hannah  – (July 21, 2011 at 8:27 AM)  

That is so awesome!!!
Hannah

www.cghangout.blogspot.com

Lexi  – (July 21, 2011 at 11:24 AM)  

Congratulations, Talia! I will have to get it soon!:)

mypieceoftheplanet  – (March 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM)  

Wow, great job!

BTW, it is really encouraging to me to know that there are other girls my age with the same faith.

Love your blog :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP