My Bucket List

I'm new at this whole "bucket list" thing, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm *pretty* sure that a bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die. And while I am not going to type out everything I'd like to do before I die, here are a few...

{1} Go to...















Israel. (this particular picture is of Masada) How totally amazing would it be to go to actual biblical places? AHHH! So awesome. That would be a life-changing experience for sure.



















Petra. I have been fascinated with it ever since reading about it in the Left Behind: The Kids books. It looks so amazing and interesting, and it would be so cool to go there!

Italy. Is this Colosseum in Rome super cool or what? I am part Italian, and I think it would be *so* cool to go.
{Plus Africa and London}

{2}Get a book published (for realsies). I've done self-publishing, but I think it would be really cool to get a book published by a real publishing company.













{3} Make a long speech about people who have changed my life & impacted it for the better.

{4} Go ice-skating. Never have before.














{5} Skydive. This is a *maybe.* But I do think it would be radical. (Don't you love the look on the dude-in-red's face?)















I just thought of the movie College Road Trip where Melanie and her dad skydive. They *mistakingly* (is that word?) got on a plane that they thought was for a team of divers (you know, diving - like, in water).

{6} Witness the salvation of my unsaved friends.

{7} Do a glow-in-the-dark dance routine with friends and/or family.

{8} Sing a duet from Wicked with Haley in public (that would be nerve racking...but maybe someday:-)).



















{9} Preach the Good News in my town, or do a dance routine or drama that witnesses.

{10} Play an incredibly hilarious role in a play (something like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz).

Although that's not everything I want to do before I die, I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into my life and dreams :-).

Pictures via & via (please know that I don't know all the content on the sites and am not responsible for anything viewed by you)

Sylvi! ♫  – (July 11, 2011 at 5:12 PM)  

Wow that sounds like fun, nice bucket list!
I haven't dons one :P

Sylvi!

Brownie Girl  – (July 11, 2011 at 7:16 PM)  

Hey Talia!
My uncle skydives for a living! He even took the Duggars! HE APPEARED ON TV!!! :-D

I might to a bucket list.. Mine right now is really strange LOL

Talia  – (July 11, 2011 at 9:21 PM)  

Thanks, Sylvi!

BG - I saw that Duggars epiisode but didn't know the guy that took them skydiving was related to you. Very cool :-).

God bless, girls!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP