I am Blessed

The realization struck me that I am really blessed. Really blessed. I have an amazing family, amazing friends, and an amazing God. Many times I take my blessings for granted, but I really need to be thankful. God is so amazing and giving, even when things are going badly or I'm going through troubles. What hope would I have without God? None. He is my life, my hope, my love, Who I am living for. I believe with all my heart that He deserves many thanks for all the blessings, and also for walking with me through everything, even trials. I believe that is a blessing in and of itself.

hannah :)  – (July 8, 2011 at 2:12 PM)  

so true talia, so true. :) i felt this same thought occur to me when reading todays guest post at the cupcake dictionary :) it made me sigh happily because i knew everything would be ok. :)
were blessed. end of story.
now we just gotta thank Him...

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP