He's Been There

Does God sometimes feel "up there" to you? Like He can't understand what we're going through?

When Jesus came to earth, I believe that one of the reasons He came was to show us. To show us what? That He understands us. He gets us. Even when no one else does. He went through terrible trials...friends betraying Him, people not understanding Him, and even death, plus lots of more hard things He had to go through. He knows everything that we're going through, and He understands us perfectly. He is all-knowing, so how could He not know what you're going through? He knew what you are going through, did go through, and will be going through even before the earth was made. But how could that be possible? It can't. At least, not without God. But, with God, all things are possible. Trust God with your problems. Talk to Him. Share what's going on in your life. I promise you that He cares about everything - even the small things, or the things you think are too big for Him to handle. He can handle them - trust Him. Check out what these verses say:  

Matthew 11:29-30

29 "Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

John 16:33
33 "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

Lexi  – (July 21, 2011 at 2:17 PM)  

I too feel like God is way up there sometimes. But I have to remember that he loves me so much and wants me to tell him my problems. Your post and the verses were so amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP