Abbie's Blog Party

Abbie from With Love, Abbie is having a blog party on her blog (click here to see it). Here are my answers to today's questions.

1. To get started, what is your favorite flavour of ice cream? Love Potion # 31 from Baskin Robbin's.

2. What is your current favorite song? I have a lot of favorites!
3. Do you journal? Sometimes...I'd rather type, though.
4. What's it like outside your window right now? Cloudy.
5. Hobbies? Writing, reading, photography, blogging, youth group, friends, fam!
6. All-time favorite movie quote? Wow...there's so many. I can't think of it right now. But I like the same one as Abbie.
7. Favorite Holiday? That's easy - Christmas!
8. Dream Destination? Heaven :). On earth, Israel.
9. How many sibling do you have? Two sisters and one brother.

10. What are you wearing at the moment? Jeans, orange camp t-shirt, socks.
11. One of your most cherished possesions? If I have to name one...a glass plate from my great grandma when she was alive.
12. One of your not-so-secret obsessions? Spaghetti. OK, not exactly an obsession...
13. What did you see the last time you went to the movies? Captain America.
14. You won $100 to... where? JCPenney...or Claire's...or Walmart...or..or...orrr...
15. Career goals? Author, photographer, web designer.
16. Most recent purchase? *bites lip* What was my most recent purchase? I honestly don't remember at the moment.
17. Childhood lovelies? Polly Pockets (called them Stretchie Dolls), Winnie the Pooh treehouse, bunny stuffed animal from my sister, doll from my sister, dog stuffed animal from my sis (can you tell my sis is on the brain?), items given to me by people I love.
18. What color is your room? Pink.
19. A stuffed animal from when you were a kid (and probably still have?) Purple. A stuffed doll with purple hair :-). I got her when I was 4.
20. Book you are reading/plan to read? A Young Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George and Dark Horse by Dandi Daley Mackall.

Abbie  – (July 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM)  

Hey Talia! So glad you entered! Would you please link up to the list on the party page? It would help lots. Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP