A Successful Photoshoot

I did a photoshoot yesterday, and it was successful! I love the first one and how the sun was shining through the trees. See the little rainbow around it? VERY cool. God is so awesome, and His beauty in creation is amazing!














I really liked the colors in this one - the green and light blue.













This one was fun to do.













Again, I loved the colors. I didn't edit this one or the first two. They have a natural beauty that is so...beautiful!













There was water on our play slide thingimajigor, so I put petals on it, and I think it turned out pretty good. I didn't use any effects on this either.













This one turned out really well. I brought out the shadows and made it a little darker using Picasa 3, but it is just naturally beautiful as well...God's amazing creation!













I changed the level of shadows and highlights, and I think it gives it a cool look. I like how clear and cool the bench looks.













I really like this one. I made it a little darker, and I like how the first two paper hearts are focused and the rest aren't. The darker color of the table makes it look almost damp.













Again, I changed the level of shadows and highlights, and I think it turned out well.













I changed the level of shadows and highlights only a little on this one, but I think it's a cute idea, although this isn't my favorite picture.













Hope you enjoyed the photos!
God bless you!

Psalm 5:11
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy.



With Love And Prayers,

Talia

Posted by Picasa

Breezybug  – (June 21, 2011 at 6:00 AM)  

I love these pictures!They are so good!
I am now following you!


~Bree from

breezybugsblog.blogspot.com

Sarah  – (June 24, 2011 at 7:08 PM)  

love them...and you! :P <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP