My Hopes for the Summer

Happy Father's Day! I want to give a big thank you to my dad for being such a great father, encouraging me, motivating me, and inspiring me. LOVE YOU!

And to the best Father ever - God! You are amazing. I cannot thank you enough for your love, your kindness, your patience, and your ultimate sacrifice. Thanks, Daddy. I love you.

To all girls out there who don't have a father (or at least not a very good one), know that God is your heavenly Father - He loves you, cares for you, understands you, and will never leave you.















Now, I thought I'd share with you my hopes for this summer - what I want to do, what I want it to be like. Here are a few:

Hang out with friends.













Swimming.














Slumber parties.


















Summer camp.


Music.


Write (blogging falls into this category).
Read.


Art.
Drink lemonade ☺.
But that's typical summer stuff, and that's not all I want to do. The other day I was reading a blog post on a blog I like, Christ is Write. The blog author, Tessa Emily Hall, was writing that she wanted to do more with her summer, and she challenged girls to do the same. Well, I want to do more with my summer too. I want to make the most of it. I don't want to sit around on the couch all day, sleep in extra late, or waste it away. I wanna use it for God's glory. I wanna learn new things, make new friends, reach out to others, get to know my family and friends and GOD better, grow closer to God, and live. I wanna live, laugh, and love this summer, and I hope you will join me.


Pictures via (view at own risk)

Hannah  – (June 19, 2011 at 9:28 PM)  

oh wow Talia!!!! I absolutely love your new blog makeover!!!!! It's awesome!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP