He's not Finished with me Yet

Today is my tenth spiritual birthday. If you don't know, a spiritual birthday is a celebration of the day I asked Jesus Christ into my life as my personal Savior. God has done so much in these 10 years...and in my whole life. He is so amazing! God has taught me so much in the past years - to let wounds heal, to trust Him, that He will always be there, to bloom where you're planted...and so much more. And there's so much more to come. He's not finished with me yet.

I love you, Jesus. Thank you - for everything .

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

"Any way You want me,
That's where I wanna be,
Any way You want me,
That's the way I wanna be,
Anytime You call me,
I want You to hear me say,
Lord, use me, any which way." - Any Which Way, PureNRG

Arianna Marie  – (June 25, 2011 at 6:21 PM)  

Happy 10th (spiritual) birthday, Talia!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP