Waiting for His Will

A lot of times, I find it hard to wait for things that I want. And mostly, that means seeing my friends across the USA. Friends are so vitally important to me, and the friends that I have in mind right now (you know who you are) are really close and very special to me. I love 'em so much, and I so desperately want to see them! But I know that I should wait...wait for God's will, wait for what He has in mind, and not just go ahead and do my own thing. I know that God has a good plan, concerning even my wishes to see my friends in other states, and I know that He wants what is best for me. So I'm going to wait. But, believe me, it gets SO hard to wait sometimes (I'm sure you know what it's like to have trouble waiting). I'm sure that everyone finds it hard to wait at sometime in their life. But let me tell you right now that God has a good plan for your life, even if it seems like it's taking "forever" to happen, and even if your life seems so blurry with sin and sadness that you can't see His plan. Here are a few Bible verses that really apply:

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."

Romans 8:38-39
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Even when it's hard to wait, I encourage you to please, please wait for God's will. I have learned from experience that God's will is SO much better than my own. There are so many things in life that will be so much BETTER if we wait for them. Even if your life seems like it is littered with sin and sadness, pain and anger, cry out to Jesus. Know that things in your life happen for a reason, and that He is there for you when you are sad and within utter confusion. He wants you to cry out to Him, to let Him pull you out. A quote I heard one time says that God cannot take your burden until you let it go. If you would give Him your burdens and your pain, He can take them from you and make you new. And He has an amazing plan, even if it seems like it takes a while. Waiting is so worthwhile, even when it's hard. So I plead you to wait - wait for God's will. It's great, it's amazing, it's good...even if we have to wait.
Talia

Sarah  – (May 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM)  

Love you tal! Can't wait till God says "go"! Miss you so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP