Quotes :-)

I like quotes (at least, good ones). I thought I'd share some fun movie quotes with you. Hope you like them...and are amused! And no, I didn't know all these! I looked most of em up on about.com!

Mushu: You the man! Well...sort of. (Mulan)















Phileas Fogg: Alms? Alms for the poor?
San Francisco Hobo: Arms? You've already got arms. It's money you need.
Phileas Fogg: Wonderful; I can't even scrounge properly. (Around the World in 80 Days)
Megamind: You dare challenge Megamind?!
Titan: This town isn't big enough for two supervillains!
Megamind: Oh, you're a villain, all right! Just not a SUPER one!
Titan: Oh yeah? What's the difference?
Megamind: PRESENTATION! (Megamind)










Rapunzel: Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will. Fate... Destiny...
Flynn Rider: A horse.
Rapunzel: I have made the decision to trust you.
Flynn Rider: A horrible decision, really.
Rapunzel: But trust me when I tell you this: you can tear this tower apart brick by brick...but without my help, you will never find your precious satchel.
Flynn Rider: Let me just get this straight. I take you to see the lanterns, bring you back home, and you'll give me back my satchel?
Rapunzel: I promise. And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. EVER.
Flynn Rider: All right, listen. I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder. (Tangled)











Queen Narissa: Take my crown? Don't you think that's a bit melodramatic, dear?
Prince Edward: I don't know what "melodramatic" means. But you will be removed from the throne forever. I will see to it, Narissa. (Enchanted)













Po: What'cha got? You got nothing, cause I got it right here. You pickin' on my friends? Get ready to feel the thunder, I'm comin' at you with the crazy feet. What'cha gonna do about crazy feet? Come on. I'm a blur, I'm a blur. You've never seen bear style, you've only seen praying mantis. Or monkey-style. Or magic snakety-snake--
Shifu: Would you hit it?!
Po: Right. (Kung Fu Panda)

Bookworm  – (May 11, 2011 at 5:37 AM)  

Watched Tangle last night! LOVED it! Thinking about buying the plush doll.....

Kels  – (May 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

lol, I love movie quotes!!! Especially the one from Enchanted, one of my all time fav movie. :)

Have a wonderful day!!!! xxxx~Kelsey

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP