A Very Sweet Girl

Recently I met a really sweet girl named Josie, and let me tell you, Josie is a fighter. She is a dear friend, and she believes that God can heal the impossible. Read her story here.













Picture from CCI Solutions

Sarah  – (April 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM)  

Oh my! With my Dad that just had a kidney transplant, I kind-of know what she is going through. It breaks my heart. Even more so now, I want to be an organ donor. I have always wanted to be a donor when I died, but I am kind-of leaning towards being a living donor when I am allowed to. Tell Josie I said, "Be strong." And, you can tell her about my Dad. Love you.

Bookworm  – (April 3, 2011 at 12:23 PM)  

That is such an inspiring story! I can relate to her a little because of my sickness. Thankfully my hospital stay changed all that! I will keep this precious girl in my prayers.

P.s. I decided that I really did miss blogging, so I started a new blog called Catching rainbows! You can visit it if you want from my profile. : )

Emii  – (April 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM)  

I read the article, and I reallyyy want to hear the song!! Thanks for posting, Talia:)

Luv,Emii

Talia  – (April 4, 2011 at 9:15 AM)  

You girls are SO sweet, you know? You are very precious girls as well. I will definitely e-mail Josie your comments. Thank you so much, girls.

Talia

Talia  – (April 4, 2011 at 9:15 AM)  

p.s. Sarah, that is SO neat! I will pray for you (and you other girls, too)!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP