Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy...

So, we've been pretty busy lately (this YEAR we have been pretty busy, actually!). Not all of it has been dreadful, though - I just liked the title because it is a VeggieTales song from...I don't remember. One of the VeggieTales movies! Anyway, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about what's going on with us...

☻Last week two very nice people named Dan and Anita did a drama camp for our co-op! It was really fun, and we had a performance Friday, in which I was "Sue," my sister was "Linda," and my brother was "Narrator 4." It went really well!
☻Me and my brother are going to be in a Mulan Jr. play! I am so excited!!! I don't know what we're going to be yet, but I'm still very ecstatic :). I didn't know if I would get to be in the play, because they were not having open tryouts this time, but during drama camp, we talked to them, and now me and Elias are planning to be in it! Wow, does God answer prayers!
☻This weekend we are doing a garage sale to fundraise for the mission trip to Africa that my sister Haley and three of her friends are going on with Royal Servants! If you think about it, please keep them in your prayers!
☻Last night I tagged along with our co-op's high school to see "Soul Surfer" for the second time. I really, really like that movie!!!
☻Tonight is our co-op's game night, so I'm looking forward to going and having a fun time of games and worship!

There is a small peek into our lives :). LOL! But anyway, I hope you are having a marvelous, wonderful, fantastic, fabulous day! I'd love to hear about it!

Here is a really cool Bible verse:

Proverbs 3:3 (NIV)
3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
   bind them around your neck,
   write them on the tablet of your heart.

p.s. Did you have a good Easter? What did you do? Isn't it amazing what Jesus did for us and how much God loves us?

Talia

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP