A Tag From Mary

Mary over at The First Day (of the rest of my life) tagged me, and I guess I'm s'posed to tell you 7 random things about moi. So here goes...

1. I love Jesus!
2. I spill stuff a lot... (nutella, top romen, soup, ice cream, spaghetti, grape juice, water....)
3. Some commercials drive me nuts, but I like the Kit-Kat commercial.
4. I love the Narnia movies.
5. One of my favorite blogs is 'Tween You and Me by Christian author Nancy Rue.
6. I really like playing guitar and can play 'Pizza Angel' from VeggieTales.
7. And lastly, I still like VeggieTales! Actually, I love 'em!

That's all for now :-). Later, I'm thinking of doing a post about courtship...what do you guys think? And, like, do you have any questions about courtship that I could answer in my next post? If not, that's fine too :D.
Talk later!

Oh, right...I tag....
Anyone who wants it :-).

God bless you,

Photobucket

lexi  – (March 2, 2011 at 3:03 PM)  

That's an awesome topic, Talia! Fun post!!!:)

Haley  – (March 11, 2011 at 2:22 PM)  

The only thing wrong is that you can't spell ramen...haha...I think I'm getting my spilling hapits from you! Love ya, sis.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP