Some Different Blogs

Now, I'm not pointing any fingers when I say this, but I think that it needs to be said. There are so many blogs out there (and movies and music and magazines and TV shows...etc.) that are not glorifying to God or that are just totally random, to be blunt. I know I fall into the "random" box a lot, and I think it's fine to post fun things on your blog, but I can think of many blogs that are just...all random, simply put. I think blogging is a great opportunity from GOD to share His great love, and when we don't, I think we are missing out BIG-time. So I thought I'd tell you some different blogs. And by different, I mean a GOOD different. A different that wants to shine Christ's love (even if some of their posts are random). So here are a few of those "good-kind-a-different" blogs, in my opinion...

Girlz 4 God
And So Our Journey Begins
Tween You and Me
A Writerz Corner
Meditations of His Love
The Flip-Flop Farmgirl
Now I Am Resolved
Beautiful to Him

God is so wonderful, isn't He? And I love when that shines through blogs.

Talia

Emii  – (March 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM)  

Thanks for posting my blog, Talia. :) I really need to put my favourite blogs on my sidebar, don't I? I don't know why I'm writing that here:P But I need to link to other beautiful Christian blogs -- just like you are. Thanks for the reminder, Talia.

Luv,Emii

Sarah  – (March 24, 2011 at 6:47 AM)  

Awe, thank you for posting my blog! Thank you for caring about my Dad! Love you lots, Tali!

Kels  – (March 24, 2011 at 8:31 AM)  

wow, I'm so surprised to be on your list. Sure I want to glorify God through my blog, but I do fear most of my posts are random.
I do not have the gift of writing as you do, it's just down right difficult for me.
But lately I've praying for God's help and trying my best to become more fluent in that area. :/

Have a wonderful day Talia! xxxx~Kelsey

Talia  – (March 24, 2011 at 8:47 AM)  

You're very welcome, girls. I hope this post isn't too judgmental! But I really think of you girls as people who love God and desire to serve Him, and I think your blogs reflect that.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP