Excited? You Know It!

I'm just gonna say it. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (the 3rd installment in the Chronicles of Narnia movies) is coming out APRIL 8th! And do you think I'm excited? You know it!!! I loved the Narnia movies, and this one is really great. It's such a neat scene when Eustace asks Aslan to change him...much like we need Jesus to change us. This movie is GREAT and I would DEFINITELY recommend it!
(Picture from wikipedia.org) p.s. According to this article on narniafans.com, the next Narnia movie will be The Magician's Nephew!

lexi  – (March 25, 2011 at 1:51 PM)  

That's SO awesome! Yeah, I love the Narnia movies too but never got to see the third one. Can't wait!

Talia  – (March 25, 2011 at 1:56 PM)  

I LOVE it! A definite must-see!!!

Sarah  – (March 25, 2011 at 5:40 PM)  

I haven't seen it yet either! I am so excited it is coming out so I can finally see it!

Brydon  – (March 30, 2011 at 12:54 PM)  

I saw it four times...hee hee...I am narnia nerd and I have posters for my room....my mom pre ordered the movie! But I can't believe that they are doing magicians nephew next! that is SO wrong! that means they won't ever do silver chair because will poulter will be too old.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP