Sanctus Real and a Bloggity Break :-)

Hey, y'all! Recently, me, my sister & dad & grandpa and some friends went to a Sanctus Real and Lybecker concert! It was really fun, and I really liked it when Sanctus Real played their song Forgiven. It's true - all we have to do is ask Jesus and really mean it, and He will forgive us!
















{here's a pic my dad took of my sis and I with Sanctus Real}

Other than going to the concert, I thought I'd tell you that I'm taking a little bloggity break for a week. I want to really focus on God this week (and spending time with family and such & such), and sometimes (Ok, a lot of the time) the computer can be a huge distraction. I know, I do post on here about God a lot and about what He wants. But, like, I really wanna learn something new from Him this week, and I dunno if the internet is going to help with that (most likely not). So I'll be seeing y'all later!

-Jeremiah 29:13-
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


Photobucket

Hannah  – (February 20, 2011 at 6:54 PM)  

thats so cool Talia! and no worries. :) you definetly deserve a break! and this is pretty amazing timing, cause i'm gonna be focusing on God this week too. :) did you know this week is international friendship week? yea! and considering God is my best friend and we haven't really been alone lately. (quiet time) this week is perfect. i hope you enjoy your vacation! :D

Emii  – (February 21, 2011 at 1:33 AM)  

That is so cool how youse all get to see Christian bands in America. Doesn't really happen over here... I pray you'll seek God and find him when you seek Him with all your heart :) I think I'll do the same...

Kels  – (February 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM)  

How cool! I love listening to Sanctus Real, my favorite song is Keep my heart alive. It's really beautiful.
Have a wonderful day! ~Kelsey

lexi  – (February 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM)  

Talia, I totally understand:) Take as long off as you need!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP