Day Ten: A Picture of You From Over Ten Years Ago

Lemme see... well, we don't have any on the computer right now, so I will just tell you a little something about myself that was over 10 years ago :-).

Well, I liked watching Veggietales. Still do. On one (like a Christmas one or something), Bob the Tomato says, "You're killing me, Larry." So, when I got the chance, being a three-year-old and all, I said to my mom, in a somewhat sarcastic tone (from what I can remember and have been told), "You're killing me, Larry." Yes, I said that to my mother. No, her name is not Larry.

So, yeah :-)!



Photobucket

book blogger  – (February 10, 2011 at 5:10 PM)  

I like your signature and your blog!

P.S. How do you get the little "thank for commenting" and please be careful what you say under the words "post a comment?"

Talia  – (February 10, 2011 at 5:32 PM)  

Thanks a lot! Well, you go to the 'Settings' tab, then the 'Comments' tab, then scroll down until you find the box that is next to the text 'Comment Form Message'. Then you just put what you want to say in there :)

Kels  – (February 11, 2011 at 9:09 AM)  

lol! I love veggietales! Larry is so awesome. :)

Kels  – (February 11, 2011 at 9:11 AM)  

Talia, could you please give me the website that you used for the expanding/collapsing sidebar menus? I would greatly appreciate! Thanks. :)

Hannah  – (February 11, 2011 at 1:51 PM)  

welcome book blogger! are you new? If so, your totally gonna love it here!:D
cute post Talia! I also love veggietales. and same when i was little! :) i don't think i have a veggietale backstory though to share. :) sorry. :p :) maybe i will later though. anyway, good mini-post!

lexi  – (February 11, 2011 at 3:08 PM)  

That is so funny, Talia! LOL! Talk to you later!♫

Talia  – (February 11, 2011 at 3:47 PM)  

Thanks, Lexi! Hannah, thanks for welcoming Book Blogger! Kels, Ara from mydesignergirl.com actually emailed me the tutorial. If you'd like me to send it to you, please shoot me an email (girlzfogod@gmail.oom.)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP