Day 15: A Person I Admire

There are so many people I admire, it's hard to choose just one :-). But right now, I will say Sarah N. She is a great friend, and for many reasons. Whenever I talk to her, she isn't embarrassed to talk about God, and she talks about Him freely. She desires to follow His will in all she does, even if it means waiting for His perfect will. She trusts in Him, even during hard times, and she helps me stay grounded (in Jesus) and grow more to be the person God made me to be. She is inspiring, encouraging, friendly, and fun, and I really admire Sarah as a person and as a friend. I love you, Sarah!! 


Photobucket

lexi  – (February 15, 2011 at 1:34 PM)  

Awesome choices, Talia! I would totally LOVE to go to London!!!:)

Sarah  – (February 15, 2011 at 5:10 PM)  

Talia, I dont know what to say! Thank you I guess! I love you lots, and I am so glad that God put you into my life! You are so encouraging to me! BFF!

Hannah  – (February 16, 2011 at 5:32 AM)  

that's so nice Talia! :) I have an AMAZING friend but she doesn't usually talk about God. Maybe i should start the conversation...hmm. never thought of that. Thanks Talia! :)

Talia  – (February 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM)  

Aw, thank you, Sarah. God has really used you in my life to help me grow in Him!! Bff
1 Hannah, that is a great idea. Maybe your friend will come to know Jesus? I will be praying!

Sarah  – (February 16, 2011 at 2:49 PM)  

Proberbs 27:17 says: "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."

Talia  – (February 16, 2011 at 2:57 PM)  

That's awesome, Sarah! Proverbs 17:17 says: "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."

Sarah  – (February 16, 2011 at 3:00 PM)  

I love how we can quote scripture back and forth!

Talia  – (February 16, 2011 at 3:51 PM)  

Yeah, huh? :) God's awesome! That one i looked up on Bible Gateway but I already knew it; I wanted to see if their version was right and I was looking for other friend verses. But I do have it memorized :-).

Sarah  – (February 16, 2011 at 3:56 PM)  

I copied and pasted from Bible Gateway too. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP