Photo Contests!











Guess what, everyone? Danielle from My Paper Heart is having a (an?) ROFL (Rolling on the Floor Laughing) Photo Challenge! I thought I would do a pretty 'literal' photo entry...as in, literally "rolling on the floor laughing!" Haha! Hope you like it :-). God bless you ~ and have a great day!















p.s. Thanks to my brother for letting me draw in permanent ink on his toy :-)!

I'm also entering a contest on Joyful Girl Creations.




Here's my entry for that contest.





Photobucket

Danielle  – (February 7, 2011 at 1:00 PM)  

I love the idea behind this! So creative. :)
Great job!

Bethany  – (February 7, 2011 at 2:37 PM)  

Thanks for entering - great photo! I love the trees in the background. :)

I don't know why it wouldn't work...I'll try to fix that problem ASAP. :)

Blessings,

Bethany

Bethany  – (February 7, 2011 at 2:42 PM)  

Alright, *coughs* I fixed the button. Somehow a bunch of spell check code got stuck in there. *sheepish grin*

Blessings,

Bethany

Talia  – (February 7, 2011 at 2:59 PM)  

Thanks, girls! Thanks, Bethany, I'll try to do it again.

MCat  – (February 7, 2011 at 5:45 PM)  

That is way cute!
--Love MCat
{glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

Sarah  – (February 8, 2011 at 7:38 AM)  

Too cute, Palia! ;) Love ya! Oh, and I <3 your bog background although I hate pink. :) haha!

lexi  – (February 8, 2011 at 1:56 PM)  

Those pictures are SO cute, Talia! God bless!:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP