There's no "Ugh" in "Blog"...or is There?

Ever had a day where your blog just wouldn't cooperate? Okay, maybe it was you who couldn't find it out, but still! Anyway, back to the point (wait, I was already on the point! Haha!)... I'm trying to figure out why the gadget headers to the right and also the date about the posts is so GINORMO! I mean, really...why?! LOL! :) So, while I debate on whether there's an 'ugh' in 'blog' or not, I need to remember that God's more concered about what I say in my blog than how big the font is (go a couple posts back and we cover this topic). If I'm not glorifying Him, then why do I have this Ugh? Whoops...I mean, blog?

Sarah  – (January 5, 2011 at 3:24 PM)  

This post is kind of confusing...What does ginormo mean??? Is it your new favorite made-up word??? ;)

Sarah  – (January 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM)  

Oh, and I love your gadget to the side! I think it should say "A Life Without CHRIST is No Life At All" but its good all the same. :D Love ya!

Talia DeAndrea  – (January 5, 2011 at 5:08 PM)  

Sarah, I agree about hte CHRIST thing! But they didn't have one that said that, and I do believe that Christ is the only true love! Oh, and ginormo is just short for ginormous :). LOL!

Mary  – (January 6, 2011 at 12:25 PM)  

I LOVE THE NEW BLOG LOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

Talia DeAndrea  – (January 6, 2011 at 4:21 PM)  

Love you too :). I'm so glad! I just need to figure out how to make the gadget headers not so big (I don't know why they're in caps, either! LOL!) :). But I'm glad you like it!!!

Sarah  – (January 7, 2011 at 7:31 AM)  

I loved it when you put a ton of pics as your header! I love the new background too!

Talia DeAndrea  – (January 7, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

Thanks, Sarah! I liked it too. I might try to change it so that the blog background is one of my pics...we'll see :).

Emii  – (January 8, 2011 at 12:18 AM)  

I SO know what you mean! Trust me. Doing your blog over twice in a row... whew. Was not a very happy person for a little while there.

Talia DeAndrea  – (January 8, 2011 at 9:37 AM)  

Haha, I'm getting very agitated w/my blog! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP