I'm Waiting For...

So I found this on Emii's blog, Girlz 4 God, and then saw that she had found it on Anna's blog, Sisters in the Savior (both a couple of my fave blogs). What you do is say 'I'm Waiting For...' and put who it is below. Okay, I'm not really explaining this well! You put someone from a movie or book that you would like your future husband to be like (or at least a little bit like). So I did Prince Charming (not very original, is it? But oh well!). You can scroll down to see it (it's on the right). But, as Anna says, "But until then, I’ll just have to wait. 'Cause God's writing my love story. And since He’s the author, I know it’ll end with "and they lived happily-ever-after." :)"



Talia

Sarah  – (January 4, 2011 at 7:03 AM)  

Have you read "Before You Meet Prince Charming" by Sarah Mally? It is a great book!

Emii  – (January 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM)  

it's totally cool, isn't it?:)
Hey, I've heard of that book. I'll have to check it out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP