I Remember...

As 2010 comes to an end, I remember stuff. Like, I remember that exactly one year ago, my great grandpa died. I remember that this year I published my book, Girlz of God. I remember that I've met new friends and grown closer to older ones, too. I've grown closer to my family and also to my heavenly Father, God. And I also remember that God has been faithful, even through trials, no matter how big or small. And I remember that His love for each one of us continues and is just as strong as it was the day that He died on the cross.

So today, as 2011 approaches, I want to thank God for another day to share His love, for His faithfulness, for His mercy and compassion, and for His love. So thank you, God. You're so good.

Talia

Hannah  – (January 1, 2011 at 6:57 AM)  

Happy new-year Talia! Your SO right about the God thing. :) he's good. :) i pray that our new year will be even better and closer to God. Happy New-Year! :)

Talia DeAndrea  – (January 1, 2011 at 9:55 AM)  

Happy New Year, Hannah! Thank you so much for all the encouragement. God works in wonderful ways - like friends! Hope you have a great 2011.
Love,
Talia

Hannah  – (January 2, 2011 at 11:57 AM)  

definetly Talia. and happy new year Sarah! :)
(and love the new set-up!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP