A Big Accomplishment


As some of you may know, towards the end of October I heard about NaNoWriMo from my friend Emii from Girlz 4 God. With my mom's permission, I checked out the site and thought it looked very fun and cool. So, I decided to enter NaNoWriMo (the younger version)! NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month, is where you set a word-count goal that you'll try to reach by the end of November, starting November 1st. If you are on the adult site (13 or above), the word-count goal has to be 50,000. But, if you are a kid, you can make a different goal. At the beginning of the month, I was determined to reach 50,000 words. So, I wrote. And wrote. And wrote. Three days ago, I had 20,000 words left, but God has a plan. With the help from my sister for ideas and my parents for encouragement, I managed to reach my goal last night. I am SO excited. No one but God could have done this! I love my book (although the last scene I wrote was really lame cause I was in a hurry to get it done!). Last night I had to go back and add scenes cause I still had, like, 2,000 words left, but it was OK. I really like the ending of my book, and it was a fabulous experience. Oh, and I had totally forgotten that I had read somewhere that you get a free paperback book of the book you wrote for NaNoWriMo, so when I saw that, I was SO ecstatic! NaNoWriMo has been a great experience, and I'm so glad I did it!
God bless ya! :) More posts to come soon, so stay tuned!!!
♥ Talia
p.s. scroll down for a new blog button!
1 cross + 3 nails = 4given!

Talia DeAndrea  – (December 1, 2010 at 1:22 PM)  

Hi! It's me, commenting on my own blog! LOL! Anyway, I was wondering if you guys think I should post an excerpt of 'Tania's Faith' on here???? God bless you! ♥♥♥

☺Talia☻

lexi  – (December 2, 2010 at 2:44 PM)  

Hi Talia=) Totally! That's a good idea! WOW! That's SO cool that you get a paperback versoin of your book, Talia! Congratlations!=) Also, 1 cross + 3 nails = 4given - That's so cool and catchy:D

Talia DeAndrea  – (December 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM)  

Thanks, guys! Lexi, I heard that somewhere and absolutley loved it! Hope you all have a very merry Christmas!!
God bless,
talia

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP