Wow...I Didn't Know That Said That!

Have you ever thought that about a song? I've known some songs since I was younger, but just recently I really THOUGHT about the meaning (a helpful thing to do)! And it was, like, WOW! I really feel like that! Or something. Shows how empty some 'worshippers' can be (I'm like that a lot). Really saying the words you actually believe - really saying them to God, is awesome! Here, check out these songs. Really read the words. They're AWESOME! Have you ever felt like this?

YOUR GRACE IS ENOUGH (not sure who wrote it)

Great is your faithfulness, oh, God
You wrestle with the sinner's heart (think conviction)
You lead us by still waters and to mercy
And nothing can keep us apart

WHOAH!

COOL!

Here's more...

HERE I AM TO WORSHIP (again, great song, but I don't know who wrote it. I don't remember)

Light of the world, you stepped down into darkness (humbled Himself and died on the cross for US)
Opened my eyes, let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

King of all days, oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

WHOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! And there's lots of other songs! We just have to really put our hearts into it when we worship God. He is full of blessings, and full of amazing, unending LOVE!

lexi  – (November 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM)  

Talia - I have been thinking the exact same thing as you! I have known tons of christian songs since I was tiny, but not too long ago, I just started listening to the words. They truly ARE amazing, and they really draw me closer to God! I've never realized that before! By the way, I LOVE the song Here I am to Worship. We sing it at our church, and I too think the words are truly amazing. I learned how to play it on the piano, and also played it at church one Sunday! Great, GREAT post!
♥Love ya'll!♥

Sarah  – (November 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM)  

Really, really awesome songs, Tal! I am in-separatable from music! I just need to remember to REALLY listen to the words, and worship God for who he IS!

Talia DeAndrea  – (November 10, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

Lexi - that's so cool God has been putting the same thing on our hearts!! Thank you so much for commenting. You are an amazing girl, and it's awesome you're openly willing to share about personal experiences here on blog! THANKS!

Sarah - I love music, too! Yeah, me too, I need to do that! Like Lexi, thank you for sharing! It's amainzg how God is working!

In Him with love,
Talia

Sarah  – (December 16, 2010 at 3:16 PM)  

We just looked up the lyrics of _Walking On The Stars_ by Group 1 Crew...VERY GOOD LYRICS!

I see my life sometimes and I ask why
My heart became like stone and turned to ice tell me what have I become
But you came just in time like a shooting star across my universe out of the dark tell me what have I become

Take me away
You save me from myself and all I do
Cause life just aint the same when I'm with you
I can climb the sky you got me walking on the stars

I see life through new set of eyes
Set on someone different that I never realized
Outside my mind is a lost world that lies
But step into my thoughts you'll believe you can fly
Your words like wings gravity they defy
My heart like a leaf on the wind catchin rides
They say we can't make it at least we gotta try
We make to much sense to foolishly pass it by
So I'm taking a rainbow up to the 5th floor
Steppin out to see that you're really worth more and I
See our love in 3d
No more 2 dimensional worries
Climb until the sky don't exist no more
That's when I'll knock knock on your front door
Open to the possibilities I ignored
But I know now exactly what our love was meant for

Take me away


You save me from myself and all I do
Cause life just aint the same when I'm with you
I can climb the sky you got me walking on the stars

Now, I can see my life from way up high
And all the troubles I once knew I left behind
I can climb the sky you got me walking on the stars

And I can see, much more clear
When I'm lost in your atmosphere
You pull me close, to the place
Where you're always waiting
So I won't stop, the walls are down
Make my way at the speed of sound
Hold me now hold me now

Lord, Take me away
You save me from myself and all I do
Cause life just aint the same when I'm with you
I can climb the sky you got me walking on the stars

I can see my life from way up high
And all the troubles I once knew I left behind
I can climb the sky you got me walking on the stars

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP