Giving Thanks...or Thanksgiving!

Hello, girls! I hope you are enjoying this lovely, God-blessed day. Today, I thought I'd post about...THANKSGIVING! Oh, yeah! I don't know about you, but I LOVE Thanksgiving! One of my very favorite things about Thanksgiving is getting together with family and relatives to celebrate it! Awesome! So, what is YOUR favorite thing about Thanksgiving? Do you think it's important to give thanks? When is a time when you have felt especially thankful? Have you ever thought about giving thanks for people in your life, or about praying for them so they can have what they need (including faith in Christ)? Go ahead and post your answers, if you want. You can also post your favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving :)! As for me, I totally love my uncle's mashed potatoes, my grandma's deviled (or 'angeled') eggs, and 'Jadie' rolls, as we call them, since my cousin, Jaden, used to LOVE them ☺! Have fun!

Here's a free BUTTON for you!


Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP