Wish I Had My Camera!

Have you ever been out in your car or on a walk or something, and you see something GORGEOUS that makes you wish that you'd brought your camera? That has happened to me a lot! In fact, yesterday we were driving home from our homeschool co-op, and the sky looked sooooooooo cool the way the clouds were and everything. I wish I could have captured it! My point of today's post is this: Cherish each moment. It is a blessing from God! And I'm not saying you have to capture it all on a camera (although I'd love to do that!). I'm saying to enjoy each moment we are blessed with. A couple weeks ago at youth group, our assistant youth leader Corey was speaking, and he was quoting his dad when he said if he worked for the newspaper or the radio station, each day he would announce or put as the newspaper headline, "Jesus withholds judgement for another day." Wouldn't that be cool? Jesus gives us yet ANOTHER chance for salvation. Isn't that amazing?

I hope YOU have a great day cherishing the details!

Talia

p.s.
In the last post, Lexi said she asks God what to do when something is really confusing in school and she is still confused, even after she asks the teacher. Thanks for sharing, Lexi! I'm sure a lot of us can relate. In our next post, we'll talk about what to do in times when God seems unresponsive! For this post, you can comment on a time when you wished you had your camera with you, or a moment you know you'll keep with you forever, or a time you laughed so hard you cried, or something like that. If you want, you can also tell us if God has seemed unresponsive or distant at one time or another. And you can keep posting times when you've cried out to God and asked, "What can I do?" This is a lot of stuff, so I'll give you some time to answer. Hope you have a great day!! God loves you!

p.s. Check out the new page, Girlz Qz!

Sarah  – (October 24, 2010 at 3:08 PM)  

Boy do I wish that! Thanks, Tal!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP