An Overview of Today

Just thought I'd post quickly about what's been going on today. I've been working on my Patriot's Pen essay, which is nearly finished, instead of school (that was nice). I watched part of Camp Rock 2, and the songs are stuck in my head!! Ahhh! That isn't such a good thing ☺. Yesterday we watched that movie with our friend, and when they did something that particularly disgusted me (it starts with a k and ends with iss!), I threw a pillow at the screen and knocked the portable DVD player over! Heehee! A highlight of today was that I went to a gospel mission and served dinner with our co-op junior high. It was awesome and it was fun! One thing I thought I'd mention on here is that (so it's sanitary) if you touch your face or something, you're supposed to go wash your hands. Well, I made five or more trips to the sink...should've pinned my hair back...But anyway, it was a great experience that I hope I can do again. I think that it's cool we can show those people Jesus through our actions. And lastly, tonight was our volleyball dessert. We got medals and certificates and volleyball pictures. It was AWESOME! I had so much fun this year. Plus the dessert was good ;0D.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP