A Difference - YOU Can Make It!

So, I was doing something on my blog when I noticed the new page - 'Stats'. It tells how many pageviews total, referral sites, and even the different countries where people have viewed this site. It shocked me how many different countries were on the list! So it got me thinking. You and me can make a difference right now where we are. God can use us in amazing ways! Isn't that cool? Maybe there's someone who's reading this right now who doesn't know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Maybe they know about Him and have heard of Him, but don't have a personal relationship with Him. Or maybe they've grown up in a different faith their whole life. Maybe the person is you. Whatever the case is, I feel like I should share this: God loves you. Period. No 'buts'. He doesn't love you IF. Nuh-uh. He just loves you, even if you never love Him back (although He does NOT want that to happen). He sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross and take the punishment for all the bad things we do (that would be a really heavy burden, huh?). He knows just how you feel. And guess what? He didn't stay dead! He rose again on the third day, just like He said. No, I'm not crazy. No, I'm not a perfect. Yes, I am sinful. Yes, I need Jesus. Yes, He has given me eternal life and joy. Although I'm not always happy, and I do still sin, God has given me this amazing gift of His salvation and love. He's so awesome! I hope you won't put off accepting Him. He's really changed my life - and other people's lives. All you have to do to ask Him in your heart is to tell Him you know you're a sinner and that you've sinned (done bad things; we all have!), but that you know God sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, so that we can be with Jesus in heaven someday (check out John 3:16-17, Romans 8:38-39, and Isaiah 54:10), and that you are totally surrendering your life to Jesus. You can email me at girlzofgod@gmail.com for more info. I will totally be praying for you!

Please know that this is too important to put off. Like one of our youth leaders said, we don't know how long we have. Sorry to be blunt, but we could die any moment. We don't know. But God is good, and He wants to give you a second chance. Will you take it?

When I was at a cafe for an event called 'PURECHOICE' about being pure, a guy named Ben Courson talked about being saved or recommitting your life to Christ. He said if they wanted to, to stand up - to make that stand for Christ. It was so amazing for me to see so many people stand up and totally devote themselves to Jesus. It was an amazing event I will never forget. Ben Courson said something like, "Maybe your heart is beating really fast right now." It does that sometimes when I KNOW I'm supposed to do something, but I don't want to. Maybe you're wishing I would shut up right now. Maybe you want to stop reading. Maybe you have. But I sure hope that isn't the case. Is your heart beating right now? Is God trying to get your attention? Do you just KNOW that this is true and that you need to surrender for Christ right now? Please, please, do. I will pray for you. God bless you!

Talia

p.s. For more info or to talk about this, contact me at girlzofgod@gmail.com

Hebrews 11:1 (New International Version)
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

lexi  – (October 14, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

Awesome post, Talia! It is something to think about, because, like you said - We don't know when our time will come.
♥Love ya'll!♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP