Catching Up!

Hey, friends! I hope you are all having a great day! I just wanted to get y'all caught up on what's been going on and what is coming soon! First of all, how is your school year going? Mine is going pretty fabulous, actually! And this year I actually like MATH! Wow! Hee hee. It's not that I think math is BAD, but I just didn't like it much before. Another thing that's been up with us is that I went to visit my cousins, Samantha and Carter, while my dad was at a conference. It was pretty awesome :D! Something that's yet to come is really super exciting...guess what?! The band my sister, my friend Kylie, her brother Brent, and I are in, CryOut, is performing at the Bay Area Fun Festival! I'm very excited! We'll be playing ten Christian songs, and I hope it will help a lot of people hear about God and maybe get to know Him! That would be sooo radical! My dad made a CryOut Facebook page if you wanna check that out too. Now, I need YOUR opinion!!! There's this really cute blog background that I was using for something else, but I was wondering if any of YOU thought I should change this blog's background to that? Here it is...






How cute is that? Anyway, tell me what you think (please)! If you like the blog the way it is, please lemme know too :D. What do you think I should change? Thanks for commenting! God bless you!

♥Talia

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

lexi  – (September 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM)  

That's REALLY cute, Talia! Personally, I love it! That's awesome about your band!

Mary  – (September 17, 2010 at 1:23 PM)  

LOVE THE BACKROUND! Its soooo cute!

Luv you tal!

Talia DeAndrea  – (September 18, 2010 at 10:48 AM)  

Thanks so much! Love you guys! So you think I should change the background to that? I think it's pretty cute too :D!
God bless you!
Talia

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP